IMAGE CHEMICAL PEELS
The Image line is created by chemists and physicians and is designed to be results oriented. Peel off dry, dull skin and reveal a fresh, radiant complexion with the Image peels. Peel strength ranges from gentle enzymatic peels to 40% glycolic peels. The Image Skincare line is not tested on animals. In addition, all chemical preservatives (like parabens) are replaced with natural and plant-derived preservatives. All fragrance is 100% essential oil based, and products contain no silicones or petrochemicals.
1) No facial waxing for one week prior to your peel.
2) No Retinol products for 3 days prior to your peel.
3) No Retin-A products for one week prior to your peel.
4) No Glycolic Acid use for 24 hours prior to your peel.
1) Avoid direct sunlight for 2 weeks after your peel.
2) No facial waxing for one week after your peel.
3) Avoid physical activity/sweating for 24 hours after your peel (this can reactivate the tingling sensation from your peel)
4) Do not pick, peel or scratch your skin while skin is healing after your peel.
5) Do not use any abrasive exfoliating products while skin is healing after your peel.
6) You must use the post peel kit given to you to help your skin heal properly for best results.
7) Do not hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns.
Visit our blog post “All About Peels” to learn more!