IMAGE CHEMICAL PEELS
The Image line is created by chemists and physicians and is designed to be results oriented. Peel off dry, dull skin and reveal a fresh, radiant complexion with the Image peels. Peel strength ranges from gentle enzymatic peels to 40% glycolic peels. The Image peels are special in that they are gel based – this means that our estheticians can get the peel product closer to the eyes and mouth without it running. This means that we can safely treat more surface are of your skin! The Image Skincare line is not tested on animals. In addition, all chemical preservatives (like parabens) are replaced with natural and plant-derived preservatives. All fragrance is 100% essential oil based, and products contain no silicones or petrochemicals.
Each Image peel comes built in with several beneficial ingredients that elevate the peel experience above and beyond your regular peel. With each peel, not only are you effecting change in your skin but you are nourishing it with many powerful plant derived ingredients.
PRE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1) No facial waxing for one week prior to your peel.
2) No Retinol/Retin-A products for 3 days prior to your peel.
3) No prescription topical keratolytics in past 7 days.
4) No Glycolic Acid use for 24 hours prior to your peel.
5) No Isotretinoin (accutane) in the past 6-12 months.
6) No current use of Hydrocortisone
7) No known allergies to aspirin (Salicylic Acid)
8) No autoimmune disorders, sunburn, active facial rashes, active cold sores (Herpes Simplex), open lesions of the face or recent facial surgery.
POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1) Avoid direct sunlight for 2 weeks after your peel.
2) No facial waxing for one week after your peel.
3) Avoid physical activity/sweating for 24 hours after your peel (this can reactivate the tingling sensation from your peel)
4) Do not pick, peel or scratch your skin while skin is healing after your peel.
5) Do not use any abrasive exfoliating products while skin is healing after your peel.
6) You must use the post peel kit given to you to help your skin heal properly for best results.
7) Do not hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns.
Visit our blog post “All About Peels” to learn more!