We are excited to offer Botox & Dermal Fillers by Medical Aesthetics Injector Dr. Ciera Fox (ND)
Dr. Ciera Fox graduated on the Dean’s list, with honours, from the University of the Fraser Valley with a Bachelors of Kinesiology. She then completed four years of medical training at Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in New Westminster, graduating in 2018. Since becoming a naturopathic physician Dr. Fox has become a member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors, the British Columbia Naturopathic Association, and the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia. In 2017 she also became licensed to prescribe pharmaceutical medications in British Columbia.
- Discontinue use of the following 3-5 days prior to treatment: Aspirin, Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Aleve), St. John’s Wort, Omega 3 fatty acids (Fish Oil), Vitamin E, Ginger, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Garlic, Alcohol, Green Tea
- If you are using prescription aspirin or blood thinners, do not discontinue use unless permitted by your physician.
- If you have a history of cold sores, consult your physician regarding pre-care instructions.
- Avoid dental work at least 2 weeks prior to receiving the treatment.
- Swelling, redness and bruising can occur.
- Herbal supplements, such as Arnica, may be used to decrease bruising and swelling.
- Do NOT touch, rub or manipulate areas of injection unless instructed by your physician.
- Avoid extreme heat (sun exposure, sauna, hot yoga, tanning beds) for 2-3 days.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 2-3 days.
- Avoid application of make-up for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid air travel after treatment for at least 72 hours.
- Avoid dental work at least 2 weeks after receiving the treatment.
- Discontinue use of retinol products for 2-3 days.
- Contact your physician immediately if you experience increased pain or swelling after your treatment.
Before & After – Lips
Around the mouth/cheek area
*Model has also had IPL treatments done to reduce her brown pigmentation as seen in the before image*