We are excited to offer Botox, Dermal Fillers, Mesotherapy, Belkyra & Latisse by Medical Aesthetics Injector Dr. Therusha Naidoo, MBBCh(SA), MME(Spain), of Finer Points.
Dr Naidoo was trained in South Africa and has been living in Canada since 2009. Her training and educational experience began in 2011 in Canada and the United States and also included countries in Asia and South America. In 2017 she successfully completed her Masters in Aesthetics at the University of Cordoba, in Spain. We know that your decision to pursue cosmetic medical treatment is extremely important. Selecting Dr. Therusha Naidoo for your cosmetic procedure is the right first step – you are putting your trust in a medical professional that is dedicated to esthetic excellence and attention to detail. To serve you well, Dr. Naidoo takes the time to better understand you, your needs and your skin-care goals. With this information, she provides a recommendation that incorporates your present and future skin care solutions. When deciding on a treatment plan, Dr. Naidoo then takes into consideration your needs, including budget, family and travel plans. Also, during the course of treatment, she offers the kindness and support that a good friend would provide.
- Discontinue use of the following 3-5 days prior to treatment: Aspirin, Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Aleve), St. John’s Wort, Omega 3 fatty acids (Fish Oil), Vitamin E, Ginger, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Garlic, Alcohol, Green Tea
- If you are using prescription aspirin or blood thinners, do not discontinue use unless permitted by your physician.
- If you have a history of cold sores, consult your physician regarding pre-care instructions.
- Avoid dental work at least 2 weeks prior to receiving the treatment.
- Swelling, redness and bruising can occur.
- Herbal supplements, such as Arnica, may be used to decrease bruising and swelling.
- Do NOT touch, rub or manipulate areas of injection unless instructed by your physician.
- Avoid extreme heat (sun exposure, sauna, hot yoga, tanning beds) for 2-3 days.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 2-3 days.
- Avoid application of make-up for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid air travel after treatment for at least 72 hours.
- Avoid dental work at least 2 weeks after receiving the treatment.
- Discontinue use of retinol products for 2-3 days.
- Contact your physician immediately if you experience increased pain or swelling after your treatment.
BEFORE & AFTER
*Model has also had IPL treatments done to reduce her brown pigmentation as seen in the before image*