At Silhouette Spa and Laser in Chilliwack, our estheticians use top-quality products to perform rejuvenating and complexion-enhancing facials. Our treatments address skin issues such as rosacea, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, blackheads and acne. Every facial starts off with a detailed skin analysis to ensure that the treatments we perform and the products we use are right for your unique skin. We use skincare products from the Eminence and Image lines to manage and resolve your skin’s issues. Sink into a heated bed and enjoy relaxing massage amidst candlelight and soft music.
Eminence Customized Facial
This facial uses products exclusively from the Eminence Organics line. Simply choose your desired length of time and your esthetician will customize the facial to your individual skin care needs. ~ 45 minutes ($58) ~ 60 minutes ($72) ~ 75 minutes ($82) *Add a paraffin hand treatment for $12
Deep clean and refresh hard to reach areas with an Eminence Organic skin care facial designed specifically for the back. This back facial is fully customized to your individual needs. Treatment may include cleansing, exfoliating, masques, extractions and application of serums and moisturizers. ~ 45 min ($58.00)
~ 1 session: Approx 40 mins ($90 ) *Includes free take home post-care kit* ~ Buy 5 get your 6th FREE
The Image line is created by chemists and physicians and is designed to be results oriented. Peel off dry, dull skin and reveal a fresh, radiant complexion with the Image peels. The Image Skincare line is not tested on animals. In addition, all chemical preservatives (like parabens) are replaced with natural and plant-derived preservatives. All fragrance is 100% essential oil based, and products contain no silicones or petrochemicals.
Each peel appointment is approx. 40 minutes long.
1) No facial waxing for one week prior to your peel.
2) No Retinol products for 3 days prior to your peel.
3) No Retin-A products for one week prior to your peel.
4) No Glycolic Acid use for 24 hours prior to your peel.
1) Avoid direct sunlight for 2 weeks after your peel.
2) No facial waxing for one week after your peel.
3) Avoid physical activity/sweating for 24 hours after your peel (this can reactivate the tingling sensation from your peel)
4) Do not pick, peel or scratch your skin while skin is healing after your peel.
5) Do not use any abrasive exfoliating products while skin is healing after your peel.
6) You must use the post peel kit given to you to help your skin heal properly for best results.
7) Do not hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns.